In keeping with our non-traditional approach, Powerline has 6-7 non-traditional bull sales per year.
Each of our bull sales has a Sponsor. Each Sponsor is also a marketing agent for feeder calves produced by their bull customers. Our approach is pretty simple: our feed-yard customers want Powerline sired feeder calves. So, we market bulls to producers and then do our level best to market their good calves to our feed-yard customers. Our goal is that everybody wins.
Powerline bulls are performance-tested in specific locations in large contemporary groups and then transported to the sale locations. The sale Sponsors give Powerline the criteria that they consider most important to their bull customers, and Powerline selects bulls for each sale based on this input.
View the map and list below to learn more about the Powerline Bull Sale nearest you.
2017/2018 Upcoming Sale Dates:
· November 17, 2017-Powerline Alabama-Prattville, AL-50 Virgin 18mo. Bulls – View PDF Sale Catalog – View Flip Sale Catalog
· January 27, 2018-Powerline New Mexico-Logan, NM
· February 10, 2018 – Powerline February Arapahoe Sale- Arapahoe, NE-85 Yearling bulls
· March 3, 2018- Powerline Utah- Castle Dale, UT-120 PAP Tested Yearling Bulls
· March 12, 2018-Powerline March Arapahoe-Arapahoe, NE-100 Yearling bulls
· May 3, 2018-Powerline Wyoming-Burnt Fork, WY-100 PAP Tested Yearling Bulls
2016/2017 Past Sale Catalogs:
• May 4, 2017 – Powerline Wyoming – Burnt Fork, WY – 65 Yearling Bulls – View PDF Sale Catalog – View Flip Sale Catalog
• March 13, 2017 – Powerline Private Treaty – Arapahoe, NE – 100 Yearling Bulls – View PDF Sale Catalog – View Flip Sale Catalog
• March 4, 2017 – Powerline Utah – Castle Dale, UT – 120 Yearling Bulls – View PDF Sale Catalog – View Flip Sale Catalog
• February 21, 2017 – Powerline North Dakota – Killdeer, ND – 40 yearling Bulls – View PDF Sale Catalog
• February 11, 2017 – Powerline Nebraska – Arapahoe, NE – 140 yearling Bulls – View PDF Sale Catalog – View Flip Sale Catalog
• January 28, 2017 – Powerline New Mexico – Logan, NM – View PDF Sale Catalog – View Flip Sale Catalog
• November 18, 2016 – Powerline Southeast – Prattville, AL – View PDF Sale Catalog – View Flip Sale Catalog
• November 3rd – Powerline Louisiana Private Treaty Sale – Lottie, LA – View PDF Sale Catalog
• May 5th – Powerline Wyoming – View PDF Sale Catalog – View Flip Sale Catalog.
• March 14th – Powerline Nebraska (Arapahoe) – View PDF Sale Catalog.
• March 5th – Powerline Utah – View PDF Sale Catalog.
• February 23rd – Powerline Bull Sale – Killdeer, North Dakota – View PDF Sale Catalog.
• February 13th – Powerline Nebraska (Arapahoe) – View PDF Sale Catalog.
Private Treaty Bulls for sale in Arapahoe, NE and Henry, TN Year Round.
Sale Location: At the Bull Test Center. More details and a complete listing coming soon. Please keep checking back with us or feel free to contact us.
Offering 1,000 Black Hybrid SimAngus Bulls
Featuring sons of rock-solid proven sires, including ……
• 50% SM 50% AN
• Super Phenotype and EPDs
• Homozygous black, homozygous polled
• Offers breed leading CE with outstanding performance and marbling
• Super eye appeal, muscle, capacity and structure
• High ranking API and TI with ‘no holes’ EPD profile
• Pedigree should make excellent commercial females and feeder calves
• The Perfect Complement
• Complementary mating to enhance calving ease, performance and beef value
• Moderate framed, thick topped curve bender with a stout, soft look and carcass appeal
• Super calving ease to yearling weight spread with outstanding docility
• Unique maternal combination offering top 10% $W Index combined with moderate milk, moderate mature size and a moderate $EN Value
• Number One for Profitability
• The #1 Sire Alliance winner with a $92.35 Total Profit Index
• Ranks in the top 1% for progeny proven efficiency with a +21.80 Efficiency Index based on +.16 ADG and -.07 Intake EPDs
• Backed by a tremendous cow family with excellent production records along with added fleshing ability and udder quality
• Continues to improve for BW EPD offering a very unique combination of low birth weight, high yearling performance and moderate yearling height
KCF Bennett Absolute
• Go-to calving ease bull with plenty of muscle, power and grow.
TSN Protégé Z896
• This is a result of two of the industry greats for profit. A sound made performance bull who should sire added size, rib and payweight.
R B Tour of Duty 177
• High performance genetics. Big footed and sound structured, transmitting added length and outstanding docility.
CCR Cowboy Cut 5048Z
• Cattlemen appreciate his added structural integrity, mass and muscle, all in an attractive package.
Leachman Prophet J030Z
• Leachman Prophet J030Z exhibits tremendous muscling and power while remaining expectionally sounds, moderate framed, and well balanced. He is also a smooth, fluid mover, with added character and style and a quiet temperament.
CCR Santa Fe 9349Z
• Use on higher percentage angus females to inject body, substance and dimension.
W/C United 956Y
• An absolute power bull that sires top end phenotype makes him unique among SimAngus sires. Tremendous performance, volume and muscle.
Hooks Yellowstone 97Y
• A genetic treasure for form and function.
CCR Frontier 0053Z
• CCR Frontier 0053Z is a moderate birth weight bull with added red meat yield.